There is so much to do at Arcadia Lodge that you may have difficulty deciding what to choose first! From the beach to the lodge there is something for everyone. The activities listed here are available June, July & August. The beach is open in May and September however we can not guarantee that the inflatable water toys will be available.
The Lodge is the heart and soul of Arcadia Lodge. Boasting the main office, gift shop, game room, candy and ice cream shop; it is the perfect place to visit between activities at the beach. We offer a range of hand dipped ice cream flavors along with novelties. Enjoy ping pong, billiards, fooseball, tons of board games and puzzles. Games and puzzles can be brought back to your cabin. Throughout the week several activites are hosted at the lodge including; Bingo, Trivia, Yoga and Tye Dye T-Shirts. The gift shop has a large selection of clothing, toys and souvenirs. Wi-Fi is available at the lodge 24/7.
The Beach is Arcadia's pride and joy. Over 250' of sandy shoreline and a number of water toys makes for a paradise on the water. Our water toys make up a large play ground on Big Turtle Lake and include; water trampolines, water slides, a jungle jim, king of the mountain, splash mats and two challenge tracks. All of Arcadia's water toys are located in water deep enough to be safe depending on it's size and fully enclosed by buoy's, providing a very safe space for kids and adults to play. The Beach also sports four docks with large sun platforms, perfect for keeping an eye on the kids while enjoying the sun. You can see more of the beach and water-toys on our FaceBook page.
Weekly activities at Arcadia Resort!
Arcadia Lodge offers a number of planned activities throughout the week during your stay. From tubing and hot dogs to Tye Dye T-Shirts there's plenty for the wee ones to enjoy. For a current up to date list on activities please contact us. All activities are subject to change.
- Tubing & Hot Dogs
- Water Balloon Mania
- Tye Dye T-Shirts
- Bingo Night and Trivia Night
- Arts, Crafts & Sailboat Races
- Sand Castle Tournament
- Scavenger Hunt
Looking for something to do on your own? Arcadia Lodge offers a number of things beyond our planned weekly activities. Here are a few ideas!
- Take a cruise around Big Turtle Lake in a canoe, kayak or paddle board; available at the beach free of charge(First Come, First Serve).
- Get the gang together for some sand volleyball or a basketball game.
- Enjoy our large sandy beach and on-the-water playground with sun bathing and swimming on the sky blue waters of Big Turtle Lake.
- Get the whole group together for a pontoon ride.
- Spend a day fishing for Smallmouth Bass, Crappie, Sun Fish and Northern Pike.
- Roast some marshmallows and make a s' more over the bonfire.
- On the rare rainy day, enjoy Arcadia's large game room with ping-pong, billiards and fooseball! Arcadia also offers a wide range of board games and puzzles available for guests to take back to their cabins.